VA Placements works to match businesses with highly-skilled and professional virtual assistants.
The business model is simple and unique and really that’s what drives the success behind VA Placements. Along with the passion of the CEO and Founder, Liz Parker, you can read more about her on her LinkedIn profile (she has 500+ connections).
Don’t be fooled though, this post isn’t a sponsored post by VA Placements (but if you want to find out more visit their page) but rather is about the top things clients are looking for support for and how you could benefit in 2015. Maybe you’re a VA looking to fill these service gaps or a business looking for help in these areas as well. Either way, hopefully there’s something for you in the following list.
Popular Virtual Assistant Services #1 – Website Management
If you don’t have a website or are not engaging in social media channels then you are most likely missing out on enormous growth opportunities. Ensuring that your website is mobile-friendly is one of the current trends in online marketing. Mostly because Google now identifies if your website is mobile-friendly, but also because of this astounding statistic:
91 percent of people will turn to a competitor’s website if it offers a better mobile experience (Netbiscuits)
If you are thinking of getting a new website off the ground or wanting to freshen up your current website (maybe upgrade to latest SEO techniques or improve your current online content) you might like to talk to a virtual assistant about the following services:
- Design and develop your website
- Research, write, publish and promote content
- Outline a social media management plan – or maybe implement one on your behalf
Popular Virtual Assistant Services #2 – Phone Support
Most B2C small businesses will find that they are far too busy providing exceptional service to answer or make calls, manage client records, write new scripts, follow up for lead generation and so on. These businesses are so focussed on their service offering that sometimes they find it hard replacing a lost client.
If this sounds familiar to you then you might find using the following virtual assistant services will give you back your much needed time:
- Appointment setters – following up with already existing clients
- Lead generation through cold calls – you can purchase lists or have a VA create a script that converts
- Virtual receptionists – professionals who can answer all your calls, text your messages and follow up on your behalf – all from their at-home office.
Popular Virtual Assistant Services #3 – Administrative Support
As a business owner you would know that ensuring all the behind the scenes administrative activities run smoothly is paramount to your success. There are a myriad of things to do, diary management through to bookkeeping; each a unique skill and each being offered by professional VAs every day.
Take advantage of these virtual assistant services and business administration needs:
- Transcription – minutes, reports, academic transcripts
- Diary management – setting, confirming and rescheduling appointments
- Travel management – booking flights, accommodation and other travel requirements
- Document management – creating, editing, proofing, typing
- Accounting services – bookkeeping, receipt and invoice management
- Communication services – email newsletter campaigns, email management
How do you envisage 2015?
As the New Year draws closer, take some time out to assess what you could do better in 2015.
- Do you want to work harder at what you love and spend less time on the things you’re not good at?
- Do you want to benefit from the experience and expertise that others have to offer (and want to offer) so you can focus on more important aspects?
- Do you want to find a work/life balance that allows you to be your own boss on your own terms?
Hiring a virtual assistant will most definitely get you one step closer to achieving your goals in 2015. You can read more about working with virtual assistants and finding your perfect virtual assistant at VA Placements.
Or, if you’re interested in becoming a VA, head on over to 121Temps – they have a great mentoring program that just might be what you’re looking for.